Monday, August 1, 2011

Minneopa

I wasn't able to stay home and watch DirecTV or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, play Catharine on PS3, and create another facebook event. I had to travel stupid 85 miles to Mankato, Minnesota to see Minnaopa waterfall in 90 degrees Fahrenheit. No one showed up at my Facebook event to get acquaintances I've made to photograph with me (everyone else gets it with this double standard). I assure you that moderate enough to talk what they desire. I am sure my Facebook friends with 400 comrades are talented enough to be chosen so I am jealous of their getting invitations on days like these. I am sure this Brock who say "What the fuck you talking about?" is easily more talented with 750 comrades. So I called him a bitch! Too many of my Facebook friends are real bitches.

Photobucket'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment