Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Games

I've added some really cool games like Valkyrie Profile, Thunder Force V (great SHUMP), Tactics Ogre (rare) for Playstation. Then I got Sonic Colors Wii platformer for $20. What do you think of the new Wii U controller with the new analogue sticks over the stupid nubs of the previous 2011 wii u controller? Smart move. The rare SNES games I've bought 20 days ago haven't arrived yet. I know I am a little old to be collecting SNES, yet isn't it about collecting the originals over Virtual Console or SNES 9x on PC? I had to do try or regret it for the rest of my life. Should I get Diablo for Playstation? It's possibly the most underrated RPG on the Playstation! This was long before there were DLC content and developers put everything in the original release. I read some review where Einhander could easily win against any Playstation 3 game in terms of difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment