Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dragon Quest VI, Secret of Mana 2, Tales of Phantasia, Tactics Ogre

Guys, I bought some extremely rare JRPG SNES from a American Reproductions company that hacks cartridges with English patches. I bought four games 50% less than I found them on Ebay. You can read the reviews off Nintendolife.com



- Dragon Quest VI
- Secret of Mana 2 aka Seiken Densetsu 3
- Terranigma (sequel to Soul Blazer)
- Tale of Phantasia
- Tactics Ogre complete with case, manual for Playstation

I almost bought Treasure Hunter G, but I did not. Next month maybe. I also found all the Dragon Quest games translated and put into American SNES carts for $62 each. I saw Ogre Battle - March of the Black Queen for $62.

Terranigma, Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES), and Dragon Quest VI all got a 10 out of 10. If they're around next month, I'll buy the other great Dragon Quest SNES games. This opportunity is a needle in the hay stack, Buy at least 2.






Just search Google for "SNES Reproductions" and you'll come to "Game Reproductions" with an alligator.

I sold out and bought Tactics Ogre for Playstation, because I could get a black label box, manual, and CD for the around the same price I could find a Misadventure of Tron Bonnie (rarest North American PS1 game) CD in a generic case .

No comments:

Post a Comment