Monday, April 23, 2012

Dragon Force, Valkyrie Profile, Shining Force CD

I finally bought Dragon Force for Sega Saturn, probably Sega Saturn's 5th highest rated NTSC game after Panzer DRagoon Saga, Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon 2 Zwei, and Nights into Dreams. It's a Strategy RPG.

I also bought my first Sega CD game called Shining Force CD which got a 90% on many Sega Genesis sites like Sega-16.com, Shin-Force. Shining Force CD is the best Sega CD RPG. I have Lunar - Silver Star Story for PSP and PS1, and Lunar 2 Eternal Blue for PS1. I still have to fund Popful Mail for Sega CD. This game was also rated high.

Then I bought Valkyrie Profile for cheap ($75) perhaps the popularity died down. I already had it for PSP3000, and now PS1. I know there is a 3rd one on Dual Screen, yet I am waiting for a PS3 version to come out. It's on a lot of PS1 RPG lists. I saw it at a local thrift store for $100 eight years ago.

I own one of the rarest JRPGs for Dual Screen called Radiant Historia. It's a JRPG with a nice game site score of 8.5 out of 10. It has time travel and plays like Chrono Trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment