Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Elder Scrolls IV PC

I drove to Menominee, WI to see Randy, Bob, Bob’s sister Jessie, and Bob’s new girlfriend. She wasn’t cute, but I wouldn’t call her ugly. That’s immature. Jessie doesn't like me. First time I’ve seen Bob in 8 months. Randy grilled steak, baked beans made cheesy potatoes. Nobody there wanted to talk about Linux, videogames, computers, or my music. I went home on the rainiest day of the month. I didn’t like it. Bob didn’t like me as much now. I wanted to go home. I almost did go home right away.

I received Elder Scrolls IV from UK in mail and have been playing it for three hours last night. I took camera shots. I don’t have time to get into games anymore so I cheated. It doesn’t make the game go by any faster. Game looks really pretty though. Keyboard and mouse rock! I completed 1 quest and am working on two more. I promised to help a half-ogre prince get his credibility back in the arena. Graphics are a 10/10 as far as my PC collection is concerned. It has certainly surpassed Half-life 2 in graphics quality. This is good!

Running at 1600x1200, 4x antianalyzing, multisampling transparency antianalyzing, 30+ frames per second, high quality image setting, and gamma correct antianalyzing .

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Sweet looking isn’t it? I chose to be a sorceress, but she might not look like it. I can not afford a staff yet. I actually have a light infantry mail on now with steel buckler (shield).

All good things come to an end including PS2. The primary issue is getting around too actual gaming on anything. Can only spare little time towards Elder Scrolls IV.

I am not saying I’m going to support Wii, but PS3 is very expensive. I am unsure I can afford it or not. Owning PS3 would be selfish because it wouldn’t be played often. I don’t play any of my past overly appreciated consoles (PS, DC, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, PSP). I am just saying I’ll own a PS3 eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment