Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wii Analog Controller | Super Mario Galaxy | Dual Shock 2 design succure

I saw the Wii’s analog controller today and thought this is fine..can't get excited though. I can't stop what Nintendo does. A crossbreed between SNES and Playstation controllers! This thing is real! This doesn't make me want a Wii, but it's suprisenly similar to dual shock 2. This doesn't mean Wii is better then PS3 at all. It just means Nintendo knows it needs an analog controller for 3rd party ports not compliant with the Wiimote.



PS3 uses dual-shock 2 - best idea they had all year!

Sony was clever staying with the dual shock 2 design. It’s their trademark. They’re adding a tilt technology giving the dual shock 3 tilt features. I would buy it for the controller and games like Resistance: Fall of Man, Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriot, and Final Fantasy XIII. I don’t know how I can live without the dual shock 2 controller. Must find a job to pay for PS3!

Latest Linux build comes to the PS3

PS3 is going to come with K Desktop Environment build 3.5.2 on a 20 gigabyte hard drive for $499.99 USD. PS2 Linux had KDE 1.2 and it was primitive. As if Linux wasn’t excellent already? Linux should be dual booted with everyone’s computer.

Super Mario Galaxy: In development since 2000.

You know I played Super Mario Sunshine and let me tell you it has okay game play with all the jumping, punching, squirting Mario does, but it was one of them play once thru games from start to finish. I am unsure about this Super Mario Galaxy (code named Super Mario 128). Looks too childish, but this was always true for 3D platform games….Nintendo couldn’t put a dash of adult comedy in it we’ve seen with Conker’s Bad Fur Day you know.

Graphics of this game are alright. High resolution like Sunshine, but with more advanced lighting effects I suppose we all expected post Gamecube. Galaxy looks like Mario out of the Super Smash Bros. Melee FMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment