Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl XLV impressions

The half-time show was ugly, because something said at the end by the Black Eyed Peas (sounded like techno-rap). Songs played were I Gotta Feeling", "Boom Boom Pow", "Pump It", and "Let's Get It Started". Black Eyed Peas had a wardrobe malfunction! I am sort of a Minnesota Vikings fan, but they had 2nd to last place. And they may move to LA someday. The Greenbay Packers come across as morons most of the time . THey don't copy the Steelers's two point conversions and don't look too bright.

I think I speak for everyone in Wisconsin when I say, I’m buying the bluray in March as if Nintendo 3DS/3DS games were the only other gadget this quarter to buy. N64′s Zelda Ocarina of Time is going to be best selling 3DS game for launch. I predict Paper Mario 3DS to take 2nd best selling game, and Mario Kart 3DS to take 3rd best selling game.


As a reminder, the only times I see the Packers play is with their clash with the inferior Minnesota Vikings (mostly thanks to Coach Brad Childress).

No comments:

Post a Comment