Monday, June 11, 2007

Work...install....meh

Work isn't exciting as I thought. I have to copy paste stuff so it looks like the one here. I took my work home with me...it's a Celeron 450 MHz and I trying to install Fedora 7. I do know what is wrong....the 2.6.21 kernel is too new for the ancient hardware so I'm thinking of installing 2003 2.6.1 kernel of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 (4 yrs old) and OpenSuse 10.2 together, and try to install server files that way. It's just time consuming.

Me and RAndy did try the Wii. It took us 20 minutes to find out there was a motion censor. I felt goofy looking at Super Paper Mario. He played Forza Motorsport 2 with me. I felt good! There is a lot of techno on that game. The game feels like the prequel. It was an awesome game. Then we tried Virtua Fighter 5 and played Vs on it. I beat him. AFter that we raced in Ridge Racer 5, a fine game with fancy graphics. He tried out my Motorstorm game by himself. He thinks that PS3 is a lot better then his PS2 which he mainly plays Madden NFL 06 on. He has a small collection. Finally, we played Winning Eleven Soccer 7 International. I fouled his person near my keeper, and he scored via shootout so the game ended 1 - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment