Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Giver: Tradegies

It gives me chills when I think of brain death, because it's a human reaction. After death happens my conscious/subconscious is obviously in a infinite state of nothingness. It comes without warning and you're dead before you know something happened, because death is something completely at random. Pain is worst then death, yet counting down to death is worst then pain, but war is the exception. You don't die for your country; you let the other son of a gun die for his country. I prefer the natural random way myself [as a civilian].

As far as tradegies go, I have a many post-Apocalyptic videogames which pretend to be after nuclear fallout or demon fallout. I haven't experience a significant tragedy in reality, but have many examples in videogames. The movies are less important, but I've seen most of the the major end-of-the-earth ones.

Pre-Apocalyptic videogames I own :

1.Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
2.Final Fantasy VII for Playstation
3.Half-life for PC
4.Shoot em ups like Ikauga for Gamecube, Gradius V, Silpheed The Lost Planet for PS2
5.Odin Sphere for PS2
6.Phantasy Star 2 for Sega Genesis
7.Phantasy Star 3 for Sega Genesis
8.Phantasy Star 4 for Sega Genesis
9.Xenosaga Episode 1 for Ps2
10.Xenosaga Episode 2 for Ps2
11.Xenosaga Episode 3 for Ps2

Apocalyptic videogames I own :

1.Battlefield 2142 for PC
2.Command & Conquer 3 for PC
3.Dead Rising
4.Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction for PC
5.Diablo for PC
6.Diseagea 2 for PS2
7.Diseagea Hour of Darkness for PS2
8.Gears of War for Xbox 360
9.Half-life 2 for PC
10.Phantom Dust for PS2
11.Resident Evil 0 for Gamecube
12.Resident Evil for Gamecube
13.Resident Evil 2 for Dreamcast
14.Resident Evil 3 for Dreamcast
15.Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube
16.Resident Evil Code Veronica for Dreamcast
17.Shin Megami Tensei – Digital Devil Saga 2 for Playstation 2
18.Shin Megami Tensei – Digital Devil Saga for Playstation 2
19.Shin Megami Tensei – Nocturine for Playstation 2
20.Warcraft 3 for PC
21.World of Warcraft for PC
22.Xenogears for Playstation
23. Stella Deus for PS2

Pre-Apocalyptic movies I've seen :

Dr. Strangelove
Armageddon

Post-Apocalyptic movies I've seen :

28 Days Later
A Boy and his Dog
Children of Men
Final Fantasy the Spirits Within
Independence Day
Mad Max
On the Beach
War of the Worlds

No comments:

Post a Comment