Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Greatest Videogames list | Konqueror GUI for Windows??????

List of the greatest PC or videogames

1.) Half-life 2 (PC)
2.) Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC)
3.) Final Fantasy X (PS2)
4.) Unreal Tournament (PC)
5.) Super Mario Bros. (NES)
6.) Goldeneye (N64)
7.) Super Mario 64 (N64)
8.) Forza Motorsport (Xbox)
9.) Halo (Xbox, PC)
10.) Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2, Xbox)
11.) Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
12.) Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS)
13.) Final Fantasy VII (PS)
14.) Grandia (Saturn, PS)
15.) Star Ocean 3 (PS2)
16.) Xenogears (PS)
17.) Lunar 2 (SegaCD, Saturn, Playstation)
18.) Lunar (SegaCD, Saturn, Playstation)
19.) Vagrant Story (Playstation)
20.) Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (PS2)

I found Konqueror 3.4 is coming to Windows sometime before WinVista. I modified a png to show what it may look like when downloadable. So far the project’s only developer is using the web browser and not the folder explorer function. It might use GTK++ so it can run. The Gimp is the best known program using GTK++. Konqueror for Windows could be dead too, but I doubt it otherwise the site would’ve let us know about it!


Enlarge image



Konqueror for Windows homepage

On Halloween I want to dress up as Master Chief (Halo protangious) except there is no party for me to go too. DRATS! I haven’t been able to use my new birthday present after that test drive around the 4 mile block when cops weren’t around to pull me over! It’s illegal to drive without license plates anywhere. I did it anyways because I really wanted to drive it! It’s where there are a lot of hills with thousands of box elders with 10% Blue Spouses (pine tree) and red oaks mixed in.

My mom had a Halloween party and all my aunts and aunt’s friends wanted to see it, but I didn’t right away. I feared they ask me if I owned it (and my Aunt Diane did ask) that’s awfully a strange question because it’s a present according to mom and dad except I don’t have ownership yet. I gained $55 for Xbox 360. I’m unemployed as of now, and wouldn’t want to pay for car insurance. My uncle who lives rurally likes to buy and sell things on Ebay so I gave him Knoppix 4.0. He’ll probably get frustrated and throw the DVD a way.

Games I would’ve eventually had if weren’t for the fact I’m saving it up for Xbox 360.

Civilization IV – will be my first Civilization game and second Sid Meier game
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow – it’s castlevania and it historically has been quite good in hack ‘n slash genre.
Soul Caliber III – Just because I own the first two Soul Calibers
Fatal Frame III The Tormented - I own Fatal Frame 1 and 2 for Xbox, and two for Playstation 2. I could use this survival horror exclusive. You’re only armed /w a camera and use it to stun your foe and run away before it kills you. No guns in this game.
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis – umm, I own five anime based strategy RPGs for PS2 from Atlus and Nippion Ichi.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ian's Smashing Good Blog Site. Great blog, particularly this thing about The Greatest Videogames list | Konqueror GUI for Windows??????. I'm working on some similar projects myself. You have some good ideas but unfortunately I'm struggling to get started myself. I've got an interest in the new but ultimately I want to do something more personal. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll drop by again for another visit soon. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ian's Smashing Good Blog Site what's shaking??? ??
    lmao :P



    check the deals i found here>> cheap game pc

    try and find cheaper!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. [quote]
    Right now americans jets are flying over my house
    [/quote]

    Hmm. Central America. Yeah, theres free speech in this...

    [quote]
    particularly this thing about The Greatest Videogames list
    [/quote]

    If you go to ign, you'll see a few collections over 700+. Yeah, it's my opinion. I really enjoyed Deathmatches and capture the flag which is why UT got #2 and #4. With the exception of Final Fantasy X. That was so good. All the cutscenes...as near a epic a RPG could get on PS2. State-of-the-art in 2001.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post (best.) was on target for deer hunting magazine. It's interesting to know that many people don't understand deer hunting magazine, good job. What I would like to see is more info on deer hunting magazine and deer hunting magazine. Any post you make on deer hunting magazine in the future will be well received.

    ReplyDelete