Friday, June 27, 2003

I've made some interesting changes to this website. Whether or not you like this update a lot then the text layout I had a week ago. However, I recently noticed that this javascript was making Dreamweaver act funny. So that javascript text effects off entirely and added javascript menus. I hope you like it. I've tested the web browsers and It works on Internet Explorer and Mozilla for sure. One bug I haven't got out was why before in the last version I could compressed the html with HTML compressor and now I can't. It has to do with the banner. I must of took a wrong turn somewhere. I find a way to fix it in v3.3.2 :) I don't care much right now, because it works like it's suppose too. The webpage actually loads faster second time around in the uncompressed format.

I posted a message on my message board asking if you like the website one week ago better then this version. I passed the 13,000 hits marker and this site isn't even a year old. It's my videogame reviews receiving the most hits. I even have a pic of the old version (v3.2.1 60 KB) I have the old version saved on my harddrive. Just tell me if you like this logo or the other logo. This logo is in high resolution, the other one is medium resolution!

I've taken some time to go over to the college and it's good. WHen you first beat students, their all died quiet. I mean I dont' know, the instructor who laid out all the information wasn't that bad. I bolted, but that was from immaturity. I hate em choices where you sign up for yourself. So it goes.

Bob and I had a lan party at my house. It was ingenious. We were playing Dungeon Siege and it couldn't of been better. We both started out new characters. It didn't work out that way. I kept getting false connections. I had to copy the game's contents off one harddrive so I could put it on another. Then I wouldn't get error messages. I wish I though of that earilier. So we also played Baldur's Gate Deadly Alliance for consoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment