Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

The only console I don't have in my collection is Xbox One so I bought that today with $300 birthday cash and then $120 from the savings today.  Halo 5 will be pretty awesome.  It'll require my router to be always on, but hopefully it accepts Gamestop games.  



My PS4 has 6 games already. I guess all I am missing is friends. I obviously have updated to the  peripherals.  I believe the Kinnect is dead.  Now I own all of them.    Last generation, I bought Xbox 360 first in 2005 and then Wii last in 2007.  This generation is the complete reverse. (Wii U first 2012, PS3 2nd and Xbone 3rd.


It's election year! PS4 holds the edge of sales worldwide. Xbox One has a slight edge of 22 states in the United States
.  
I got a Hyosung ATV for a graduation gift, because of the evidence Facebook users around here already had more than one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment