Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bought a Wii U on Launch day



picked up a Wii U at Wal-mart at 12:20 AM + Mario Bros. U. I had a lot of stuff to do. I couldn't find a Deluxe.  Wii U should allow you to install games on encrypted SD cards anyhow! I bought a 64 GB SD Card.
Now I am fully next generation. I didn't pick up a console at the release date since 9/9/1999 for Sega Dreamcast. I was at the Xbox 360 and PS3 launches at midnight (@ Wal-Mart 2005 and 2006) and didn't buy. They all say Wii U deluxe all spoken for. Amazon, the Deluxe cost $750. Since Rayman Legends is not a launch title (oh snap!), in that New Super Mario Bros. U claims victory. I made this mp4 with my Cisco Flip Video and went to bed with the greatest heavy metal song ever. I don't know if Metallica's best song is Enter Sandman or Master of Puppets, so I made an educated guess with help of child memories. My professional speaker skills stink so I subtitled the video. Thanks for watching.


I also bought Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.  I got my reviews off IGN.com


No comments:

Post a Comment