Sunday, March 4, 2012

Owning Panzer Dragoon Saga since today

=I remember an article in 2005 Game Informer issue where Panzer Dragoon Saga is the most desired collector's game, because nobody played it. I owned Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon II Zwei, and Panzer Dragoon Orta for six years. I bought Panzer Dragoon at Funcoland in November 2000 and was reading all the Saturn reviews at Dave's Sega Saturn Page. In 2000, I wanted to play Nights into Dreams and Sonic 3D Blast; whereby, I would have all the mainstream consoles in 32-bit age.

I also got to play Radiant Silvergun and DoDonPachi in SSF from a Megaupload download.

In January 2007, I torrented it and I played the first three CDs in SSF emulator on Windows. Today, I bought a copy for $167 off Amazon. On Ebay, Panzer Dragoon Saga was only $300+. I got Valkyrie Profile on PSP, the Playstation equivalent in price. Another Saturn game I've been eyeing is Guardian Heroes, a sequel to a highly rated Gunstar Heroes. Guardian Heroes is on Xbox 360 arcade, and got a 8.5 out of 10.





Panzer Dragoon Saga never went down in price as people got tired of it. I was hoping it is somewhat of a collector's item for attention on Youtube. Panzer Dragoon Saga is a milestone to get over 200 views on Youtube. Guardian Heroes would also attract attention, not as much as Panzer Dragoon Saga.

I'll post a photo when it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment