• CPU: ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core)
• GPU: SGX543MP4+
• External Dimensions: Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
• Rear touch pad: Multi touch pad (capacitive type)
• Cameras: Front camera, Rear camera
• Sound: Built-in stereo speakers, Built-in microphone
• Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Three-axis electronic compass
• Location: Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi location service support
• Keys / Switches: PS button, Power button, Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left), Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square), Shoulder buttons (Right/Left), Right stick, Left stick, START button, SELECT button, Volume buttons
• Wireless communications: Mobile network connectivity (3G), IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1x1)(Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR （A2DP/AVRCP/HSP）
The graphics surpassing PS3 with newer OpenGL GPUs & more memory? Again, I'll have to see if a couple of games get a 9.5 on gamerankings before I consider investing money into these games.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Some people would want their 1 GB GDDR3 handheld. I hear that Android devices and iPad have 512 MB of RAM so 1 GB of RAM isn't far out in the clouds.
Nintendo 3DS will have more games with higher scores I bet, but there are Nintendo fanboys everywhere.
The touch screen is 3.02 inches and 320x240 resolution.
The one inner and two outer cameras are all 640x480 in 0.3 megapixel resolution.touch-screen, embedded microphone, A/B/X/Y face buttons, d-pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons, "slide pad" (analogue nubbin for 360-degree input), three cameras, motion sensor and gyro sensor.
two 266MHz ARM11 CPU, 133MHz GPU, 4MBs of dedicated VRAM, 64MBs of RAM, and 1.5GB of flash storage.