Saturday, February 20, 2010

Favorite place to live outside US?

I know that President Clinton was eating dinner at the Salsa Bar and Grill in Port Douglas, Australia during 9/11, yet I also hear that the lost of living is really expensive as that's where the rich and famous live.

Esperance, Australia is pretty nice too for poor people like me. If I can't live in Esperance; Broome, Australia is pretty nice. I hear all the Americans move to Perth, but they should have moved to Broome instead.




Well I narrowed it down to Perth, Esperence or Broome.

"Americans maintain their sense of being God's own country with a manifest destiny to lead the world to freedom and representative republic. Australia has no global ambitions, and those related to the region are for stability and economic advancement rather than dominance" - John Langmore (politician)

2 comments: