Saturday, March 15, 2008

Proud pirater of Windows XP Pro x64 Edition

Today, downloading WinXP Pro X64 Edition took no time at all...only 2 1/2 hours to download 614 MB ISO. This will allow me to use both cores while remaining in Windows XP for my classes. The memory limit will no longer be 2.5 GB. It's okay, because you can't find this CD anywhere! Stores always price gouge Windows XP Home for $100 and Windows XP Pro 32-bit for $170. It plain sucks.

I have to take a nasty Windows Worstations exam due next Saturday. I am 33% done with researching answers. I am hopeful I'll get an A on it. I want a 100% though. Also I think I'll complete the Introduction to Communication with a 96.9%!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Slightly better Hellgate London and The Witcher performance anyway. Believe it or not, I haven't installed Guild Wars on the machine. Randy isn't going to make it over this weekend. Also he never is avaliable during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment