Monday, January 15, 2007

I was inside the Metrodome! | look at the awesome "Viking's Stadium"

I rode to the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome to look at a home appliance convention dealing with bathtubs, chairs, shutters, new advances in gutter technology, and it was the first time I've been on the field of the Metrodome and 2nd time I've ever been to the Metrodome. Viking's new stadium (seats 68,000) in Blaine, MN will be larger (seats 64,000) than the Metrodome despite claims it will seat 4,000 less. I thought it was boring. Rumors are it will be priced triple ($675 million) the TCF Bank Stadium (future home of the MN Gophers, seats 50,200) set to open on September 12, 2009. I could sit in any seat I wanted too yesterday! We have a chocolate lab that gets weird on us if we keep it in the bedroom because it is sensitive to scowling. Though i never hear the end of my mom's plead not to leave it in the bedroom. I am still playing Final Fantasy 12 because I am definitely not into games as much. Videogames don't get you girlfriends. Circuit City fired me because that store is going thru some tough times, and it wasn't my attendance or behavior. I called David, Randy, Bob and nobody answers their phone! I want to do something outta the house, but they may not come due to the blizzard last night.


TCF Bank Stadium


Viking's Stadium (better than ¾ the world's soccer stadiums!)

If I were to buy a videogame, the most excellent choice may be Castlevania Portrait of Ruin. C:OoR got a 9.0 out of 10 at IGN and a 8.0 at GameSpot. I don't know if I'll get the Level 5 RPG, Rogue Galaxy coming out at the end of January. Save that for February because hopefully I'll get $160 added to my account so affording it not an issue.

Finally, I bought Rainbow Six Vegas for $40 eight days ago. It's probably a lot of fun like the online review said.

2 comments:

  1. ok the viking stadium isn't going to be built in Blaine anymore. The Vikings have decided that they want the new stadium to be built on the site of the metrodome.

    ReplyDelete