Sunday, July 24, 2005

Resident Evil 5

I’ve seen Resident Evil 5 screenshots for Playstation 3. There isn’t enough screenshots, but I believe that it could be either Iraq or Mexico. The buildings look concrete and that’s popular in Mexico, South America or Middle East. That guy in the screenshots (quite possibly the main character) could be Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 1. Don’t take my word for it, but it does show off the Playstation 3 doesn’t it? RE5 is quite comparable to graphics of the PC version of Half-life 2. I got these off Residentevilfan.com. I will have enough money to afford PS3 in August 2006. This doesn’t relate to how game plays since that’ll be the key to it’s success. Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube didn’t have full motion video except for the opening movie. RE4 plays like any modern survival horror game like Fatal Frame 2 or Silent Hill 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment