Tuesday, December 16, 2003

New Webpage Template online

Date: 12/16/03 at 8:28PM



I just finished with a new template and checked all the links to make sure that they were working. I liked using miniwindows in my website. All my gaming reviews are shorter a least. This is what I want surfers to read first is my reviews. I continued to look at my webpage and made minor changes through out the day. This day is the last day of school until January 02, 2004. I feel that I should be on my PS2 because this webpage business is sucking up all my time.





Go to Link: http://www.geocities.com/nightwalkers101/v7_index.html



I headed over to http://nwnvault.ign.com today at school and downloaded 470 MBytes worth of mods. I also got Norton Antivirus so if I had any viruses on my computer. Before I had this bad problem with the Downloader_Trojon Virus. It infected 6 files on my computer. So I had Norton repair those files. After that everything went smoothly.



Neverwinter Nights is really cool, I go online and play, level up. I usually create a new character everything I go online. I hear that Final Fantasy XI is getting popular. To bad I don't have a credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment