Thursday, May 22, 2003

'm working on a flash animations through Swish! again. Finding templates off the web that you can edit has become rare. I am without any good animations. Except for the one that I already have. I was looking for a high tech banner. However I found a program called MixFX and this program unlike counterparts makes decent images with the speical effects it has with it. Two days ago I've downloading both Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 and Selteco BannerShop Animator 3.0. Both are state-of-the-art image editors. PSP8 has add-on packages that are big in size. I don't know when I'm going to download them, but I will eventually. I've updated the cracks.zip too. I added my class pic to the gallery. Sorry about the low resolution. I had to make it small enough so people could download it within 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment